Public Notice - 2021 Asphalt Repairs, Various Locations ***UPDATE***
CITY OF OCEAN SHORES
2021 Asphalt Repairs
The City of Ocean Shores in conjunction with Puget Paving & Construction will begin pavement repair operations the week of September 6th, 2021 following Labor Day. Work is planned to be conducted Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and is planned to continue through early October. The work schedule is dependent on weather and other factors and as a result is subject to change. A total of 11 locations are scheduled.
***UPDATE September 8, 2021***
Wednesday 9/8 we have:
- Continuing the single lane closure in front of the airport Duck Lake Drive NE from Albatross Street NE to Olympic View Avenue NE. No detours you will be flagged through.
- Single lane closure at the intersection of E Chance al la Mer NE and Albatross St NE. No detours you will be flagged through.
Thursday 9/9 we have:
- Full road closure at 527 E Chance a la Mer NE
- Southbound traffic will be detoured onto Ozette St NE, through Chenois Ave NE on to Albatross St NE. Except immediate residents and services that can turnaround.
- Northbound traffic from the intersection of Albatross St NE on to E Chance a la Mer NE will be closed. Except immediate residents and services that can turnaround.
Friday 9/10 we have:
- Closure of both northbound lanes at 834 Ocean Shores Boulevard SW.
- The southbound lanes will be split and northbound traffic diverted onto the left hand lane.
Information is subject to change depending on progress of the work. Please contact me with any questions or for clarifications at 360-589-1640.
- 834 Ocean Shores Boulevard SW
- 785 Sand Dune Avenue SW
- Tonquin Avenue SW and Marine View Drive SW
- 300 Cockle Street SW
- 888A - 898 Point Brown Avenue NE
- East Chance a la Mer NE and Albatross Street NE
- 527 East Chance a la Mer NE
- 650 East Chance a la Mer NE “Chance Bridge”
- East Chance a la Mer NE and Sunset Avenue
- East Chance a la Mer NE and Dolphin Avenue NE
- Duck Lake Drive NE from Albatross Street NE to Olympic View Avenue NE
Questions and comments regarding this project can be directed to Robert Lund at (360) 940-7633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original post 08.27.2021