The Utility Billing lobby at 800 Anchor Ave NW Building D has reopened 10 am – 2 pm Monday through Friday these hours are subject to change without notice. Utility Billing staff will be available during regular business hours of 8:30am – 4 pm via email and phone.
We have been experiencing higher than normal call volumes, if you are unable to reach one of our clerks, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Payments are not accepted over the phone.
Utility Bills and the COVID-19 Emergency
Utility shut offs for non-payment have resumed as of January 2022. If you are in need of assistance the following resources are available to Ocean Shores residents:
- The City of Ocean Shores ARPA Utility Assistance Program through Coastal Community Action Program
- Customers currently in arrears from March 2020 on can apply for assistance through CCAP. For more information or to schedule an appointment to apply please contact CCAP at 360-533-5100.
- Funding for this program is limited. The program will close when funding has expired.
- Other agencies that provide utility assistance in the area:
- Quinault Housing Emergency Rental Assistance Program: Funded through the federal CARES Act, this program can provide customers with rental and utility assistance. This program is not restricted to tribal members. 360-276-4320
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging (ages 60+): 360-532-0520
- Washington Department of Social & Health Services: 877-501-2233
- Salvation Army: 360-533-1062
- United Way of Grays Harbor: 360- 532-6260
- Catholic Community Services: 360-533-9470
- Veterans Services: 360-581-5153
Office Hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday
Lobby Hours: 10 am – 2 pm Monday thru FridayPO BOX 1539 (Mailing)
800 Anchor Avenue NW
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Dynamic Collectors, Inc
790 S. Market Blvd
Chehalis, WA 98532
Toll Free (800) 464-3457
Monthly Rate Charges Click Here
Ordinance 1078 Amending OSMC 13.20.020 Amending Ordinance 1062
Frequently Asked Questions
Pay by Mail
Mail your payment with your payment coupon. To ensure proper credit to your account please include your account number on your check. Payments can be mailed to:
City of Ocean Shores
PO Box 1539
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Please make payments by check or money order payable to City of Ocean Shores.
Pay in Person
The Utility Billing lobby has reopened 10am – 2 pm M-F these hours are subject to change without notice. Face masks are required. Staff are available by phone or email 8:30 am – 4 pm M-F.
Have your payment automatically charged to a credit or debit card or withdrawn from a checking account with our free online payment portal at https://oceanshores.merchanttransact.com .
Bank Bill Payer Payments
You may choose to pay your Ocean Shores utility bill through your bank’s online bill payer system. Please be sure to include your utility billing account number in the proper format XXXXXX-XXX. In many instances, your bank will send a physical check to us by mail. Please be sure to schedule your payments accordingly as there may be a delay with their processing and the post office. Payments received after the due date may be subject to late fees.
Reduced Rate for Utility Billing Program
The City of Ocean Shores provides an assistance program for those that qualify. The program is based on income and goes off the federal poverty guidelines that are released at the beginning of each year. For those that are eligible this would give a 50% discount on bimonthly statements. Click here to see requirements and to apply.