background image

Low Income Assistance

You may qualify for City of Ocean Shores low income utility program, if you are a senior citizen, disabled, or meet the income requirements. 
Low income resident's assistance for property taxes, LID payments and City utility billings from Grays Harbor County and the City of Ocean Shores.

Low income, senior, and disabled citizens may qualify for reductions or deferrals of property taxes and LID assessments.  Click on the following links for more information.

The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB) is an FCC program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. 

Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services  COVID Rent and Utility Assistance Programs

Washington State Department of Commerce
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV)
Grays Harbor County has received funding through the Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus 1 (CDBG CV1) to provide a variety of types of assistance in the community for low and moderate income residents impacted by COVID-19. The County has two open funding opportunities for eligible agencies to submit proposals and documentation of experience and capacity to apply these funds. 
Call CCAP at 360-533-5100 and ask for the Daily Care Coordinator

T-RAP (Treasury Tent Assistance Program)

Coastal Community Action Program
Eviction Rent Assistance Program (ERAP) Funds for Grays Harbor Residents
The COVID-19 pandemic has reduced incomes for many Washingtonians, leaving them unable to pay their rent. The Eviction Rent Assistance Program (ERAP) is funded with federal CARES Act dollars and is intended to prevent evictions by paying past due, current and future rent payments for those in our community who are most at risk. The ERAP is targeting limited resources to those with the greatest need and working to distribute the funds equitably.
Call CCAP at 360-986-0079, 360-986-0053 or apply online at

LiHeap (Low Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program
LIHEAP is the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program from the US Federal Government to help families with energy costs. This help is provided by local agencies who distribute funds according to need and federal guidelines.
Call CCAP at 360-533-5100