Deadlines for the November 2, 2021 General Election.
- 9/18/2021 Overseas and military ballots mailed for General Election (RCW 29A.40.070)
- 10/15/2021 Local ballots mailed. Accessible voting units available at Grays Harbor County Auditor’s Office for General Election (RCW 29A.40.070)
- 10/25/2021 Deadline to receive new registrations online and by mail for the General Election (RCW 29A.08.140)
- 11/2/2021 Deadline for in person registration and voter updates for General Election (RCW 29A.08.140)
- 11/2/2021 GENERAL ELECTION (RCW 29A.04.321)
- 11/23/2021 County certification of General Election (RCW 29A.60.190)
- 12/2/2021 State certification of General Election (RCW 29A.60.250)
What are the requirements to register as a Washington State voter?
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of Washington State, your county and your precinct for 30 days immediately preceding the election in which you want to vote
- Be at least 18 years old by election day (16- and 17-year-olds can sign up as Future Voters and be automatically registered to vote when they turn 18)
- Not be disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not be under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
How to register as a Washington State voter.
Voter Registration form pickup in Ocean Shores.
Forms are available at:
Ocean Shores Library
573 Point Brown Ave. NW ; Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Available during the hours of 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Tuesday-Saturday
Voter Guide.Click link to view online voter guide Washington State Voter's Guide.
(Voter Guide (previously known as a “sample ballot”) contains a sample of your ballot and information about local candidates and ballot measures, and, for some counties, the location of your polling place. A County Voter Information Guide is sent prior to statewide and local elections.)
Click link to find your district, Washington State Legislature.
Click link to find Congressional Representative for your district.
Grays Harbor County Ballot Deposit Sites.Click link to view all ballot deposit sites in Grays Harbor County.
Ocean Shores ballot deposit site is located in the parking lot of the Ocean Shores Convention Center, 120 W Chance Ala Mer, Ocean Shores, WA 98569. Ballot box closes at 8:00 P.M. on November 2, 2021 (General)
Ballot deposit box will be OPENED 18 days prior to election(s).
Voters with Disabilities.
As a voter with a disability, you can request a reasonable accommodation or assistance to vote. The Office of the Secretary of State is committed to ensuring accessibility at voting centers, and that you have the opportunity to vote privately and independently.
Voting centers must meet all of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. View the ADA checklist for voting centers for more information.
To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance, contact your county elections department.
Assistance voting your ballot- If you are unable to cast a ballot due to a disability, you may designate a person of your choice, or two election officers, to enter the voting booth and record the votes as you direct. A person who has a guardian may still be able to vote and should not be turned away from a voting center by an election worker. Guardianship papers indicate if an individual has the right to vote. If there is ever doubt about a person’s voting status, the person should be issued a provisional ballot to vote with.