Conversation with Council Members May 11, 2021 at 4 PM
Kathryn Sprigg - Position #2
Jon Martin - Position #4
Lisa Scott - Position #5
Ocean Shores Convention Center
May 11, 2021
Maximum Audience Capacity:
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and customers.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting, and event spaces.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the property.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout event spaces, common areas, and more.
- Using state-of-the-art modern electrostatic sprayers.
- Our team members are thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.