Ocean Shores Public Library Expanded Services
THE BOOKS AND COMPUTERS WILL SEE YOU NOW!
Library Use Appointments must be made at least one business day or up to one week in advance by calling the library – 360.289.3919.
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 12:00 – 3:00 Telephones are answered during these hours.
Appointments will be for 30 minutes total time per day in the building and patrons may:
- Browse the library collection, select items and use self-check out
- Use the public computers/printer .25 per page cash only
- Make copies on the public copier .15 per page cash only
- Book-a-techie ONLY Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- NO WALK-INS
To make an appointment you will need:
- Current Ocean Shores Library Card
To prepare for your appointment:
- Bring Library Card to check in
- Wearing a face covering is required or use curbside service
- Arrive on time – appointments will be held for 5 minutes
- Follow the six-feet social distancing guidelines
- Temperature checks will occur at check in
- Children under 17 need to be with one adult
Current curbside Holds/Reserves service will continue (see the webpage for details)
Return ALL MATERIALS in the outside book returns so they may be quarantined
Meeting rooms/meetings and interlibrary loan unavailable.
In building reading and/or device use unavailable.
New patrons apply for library cards online.
WiFi available 24/7
osgov pub date 07/14/2020