background image

Residence Resources

Emergency - Call 911 
Non-emergency Tel:  360-533-8765
Business Tel:  360-289-3331 
Non-emergency Tel:  360-289-3611 
Water System Emergencies
Tel: 360-289-4210 M - F / 8 - 4
Tel: 360-533-8765 Nights & Weekends 

GH County Public Facilities District
Jenna Amsbury, Grays Harbor County
Tel:  360-249-3731
Mailing: c/o County Commissioner's Office              
100 W. Boradway, Suite 1               
Montesano, WA  98563

Helpful Numbers
2017 Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines
You may qualify for City of Ocean Shores low income utility program, if you are a senior citizen, disabled, or meet the income requirements. For more information download the attached document:

Low income resident's asistance for property taxes, LID payments and City utility billings from Grays Harbor County and the City of Ocean Shores.

Low income, senior, and disabled citizens may qualify for reductions or deferrals of property taxes and LID assessments. See Grays Harbor County below:
Grays Harbor Assessor's Office 

Property tax exemption for senior citizens and disabled persons