A Nonpartisan Resource for Tuesday November 3, 2020 General Election
Deadlines for the November 3 General Election.
- October 26: Online and by mail registrations must be received.
- November 3: Register to vote in person by 8 p.m. at the Grays Harbor County Elections Office, located at: 100 W Broadway, Suite 2, Montesano, WA. 985663 Phone: 360-249-4232
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a legal resident of Washington State, your county and your precinct for 30 days immediately preceding the election in which you want to vote
- be at least 18 years old by election day (16- and 17-year-olds can sign up as Future Voters and be automatically registered to vote when they turn 18)
- not be disqualified from voting due to a court order
- not be under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
Voter Registration form pickup in Ocean Shores.
Available at the Ocean Shores Library located at 573 Point Brown Ave. NW
Ocean Shores, WA 98569 during the hours of Noon to 3: 00 P.M.
*Please note: The Library is open for curbside Holds/Reserves drive-through pickup service during open hours. The library will deliver materials in bags to your vehicle.
Click link to view online voter guide Washington State Voter's Guide.
(Voter Guide (previously known as a “sample ballot”) contains a sample of your ballot and information about local candidates and ballot measures, and, for some counties, the location of your polling place. A County Voter Information Guide is sent prior to statewide and local elections.)
Voter Guide booklets will be available at the at the Ocean Shores Library located at 573 Point Brown Ave. NW
Ocean Shores, WA 98569 during the hours of Noon to 3:00 P.M. Beginning October 16, 2020.
Click link to find your district, Washington State Legislature.
Click link to find Congressional Representative for your district.
Grays Harbor County Ballot Deposit Sites.
Click link to view all ballot deposit sites in Grays Harbor County.
Ocean Shores ballot deposit site is located in the parking lot of the Ocean Shores Convention Center 120 W Chance Ala Mer, Ocean Shores, WA 98569. (Ballot box closes at 8:00 P.M. on November 3, 2020)
Ballot deposit box will be OPENED on October 14, 2020.
Mail In Ballot-Postmarked by November 3, 2020
Voters with Disabilities.
As a voter with a disability, you can request a reasonable accommodation or assistance to vote. The Office of the Secretary of State is committed to ensuring accessibility at voting centers, and that you have the opportunity to vote privately and independently.
Voting centers must meet all of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. View the ADA checklist for voting centers for more information.
To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance, contact your county elections department.
Assistance voting your ballot- If you are unable to cast a ballot due to a disability, you may designate a person of your choice, or two election officers, to enter the voting booth and record the votes as you direct. A person who has a guardian may still be able to vote and should not be turned away from a voting center by an election worker. Guardianship papers indicate if an individual has the right to vote. If there is ever doubt about a person’s voting status, the person should be issued a provisional ballot to vote with.