Ocean Shores Public Works

Go to the Public Works Department for permits, planning information and applications.



To report water emergencies please call 360.289.2754 during
normal business hours Monday through Friday.

On weekends
and holidays please call 360.533.8765 (Grays Harbor E911 center)
and Police will be dispatched.

Street Address

Public Works is located at:

801 Minard Ave NW

  • gis mapping now onlineClick HERE to go to the site.

  • Public Works:

  • Public Works Advisory Committee

    There is hereby created a Public Works Advisory Committee, whose mission shall be to act in an advisory capacity to the Ocean Shores City Council, the Mayor, and the professional staff of the Ocean Shores Public Works Department in the areas of public works within the City.  The Committee shall be compromised of five (5) members, who shall be appointed by the Mayor and the Public Works Director and confirmed by the City Council.  After appointment, the committee members shall meet and adopt bylaws to regulate the committee’s operations.  Term is three (3) years

  • Vacancies and How to Apply

  • For vacancies call the City Clerk's office at 289.3099 ext.103 or 289.2488 ext.100
  • To apply complete the application form for City Boards and Commissions, available on-line or at City Hall.
      • Please send the signed application to the City Clerk's Office.
        City of Ocean Shores
        P O Box 909
        Ocean Shores, WA 98569
      • Click HERE for an Application to join this committee