- The City of Ocean Shores Water Department will begin flushing fire hydrants the week of September 29th thru October 10th. The areas where the City will be working are Division 6 and Division 9, including, Mount Olympus Avenue, Canal Drive SE, and Eridani Loop SE. The flushing could stir up sediment in the water lines. If you experience some discoloration of your water, please run the COLD water tap for a few minutes until it clears. If you have any questions or require additional information, please notify the Water Dept. by calling 289-4210.
- View the map HERE
Ocean Shores Community Profile
- The Ocean Shores Community Profile has been completed by the Planning Commission.
- Download the pdf HERE
West nile virus tracking
- The Washington State Department of Health has issued a press release asking the public to report on dead birds in an attempt to track West Nile Virus cases.
- Click HERE to download the PDF..
Public Works gis mapping now online
- The Public Works Department now has Ocean Shores map information available online. Click below to go to the site..
- Click HERE to go to the site..
cpat report is now here
- You can download the PDF report of the Ocean Shores Community Planning Assistance Team.
- Click HERE
Bags available to pick up tsunami debris
- The City has special yellow bags available to anyone who wishes to pickup Tsunami Debris. You can pick up a bag at the Permit Center, the Police Station, or the Visitor Information Center inside the Convention Center. You can leave your bag at any Beach Approach for pick up by the City. For further information call John Wagner at 360-581-0887.
- Low income information
Assistance is available to low income residents for property taxes, LID payments and City utility billings from Grays Harbor County and the City of Ocean Shores. You can view the information HERE