notice of lid foreclosure sale
- This is the official notice of assessment foreclosure sale
- Click HERE to Read the document
Ocean Shores Community Profile
- The Ocean Shores Community Profile has been completed by the Planning Commission.
- Download the pdf HERE
West nile virus tracking
- The Washington State Department of Health has issued a press release asking the public to report on dead birds in an attempt to track West Nile Virus cases.
- Click HERE to download the PDF..
Public Works gis mapping now online
- The Public Works Department now has Ocean Shores map information available online. Click below to go to the site..
- Click HERE to go to the site..
cpat report is now here
- You can download the PDF report of the Ocean Shores Community Planning Assistance Team.
- Click HERE
Bags available to pick up tsunami debris
- The City has special yellow bags available to anyone who wishes to pickup Tsunami Debris. You can pick up a bag at the Permit Center, the Police Station, or the Visitor Information Center inside the Convention Center. You can leave your bag at any Beach Approach for pick up by the City. For further information call John Wagner at 360-581-0887.
- new! city council recordings
The City of Ocean Shores is pleased to begin to provide video recordings available to the public of the City Council Meetings and most Study Sessions. You can view these HERE
- Low income information
Assistance is available to low income residents for property taxes, LID payments and City utility billings from Grays Harbor County and the City of Ocean Shores. You can view the information HERE